Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In My Comfort Room

For the past few months, I've been living a life surrounded with love, care and affection. My heart was filled with overwhelming joy and happiness; contentment and satiety. I thought it would be neverending. I found it then very easy to enjoy life, despite the rocks both big and small that I've stumbled upon. I even got myself so trusting, despite the fact that I don't easily trust, that I'm almost always paranoid and negative. Everything was going so well, or so I thought. And then.... Bang!!!

All of a sudden, with an innocent intent, when fate really destines you to wake up from a deep sleep, then it hits you. Fate does find its way to everyone's truth, a truth which does not always bring good news to all. And unfortunately, it's what it did to me. I don't know if I should be grateful for what I've learned; or should I be mournful?

Everything before me went blank and black. Flood of tears flowed out. Weakness overpowered pride. Drained in front of me, was everything. Slapped big time with doom; I felt it. Every trickle of pain, sharp and dull, tingling and burning; all of those struck me.

In my comfort room I wailed. I wanted to escape. I wanted to disappear.

Deception. Lies. How do you justify such?

28 comments:

  1. 動不一定每一次都成功,但坐而不行,絕無任何成功可言.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 您的blog蠻不錯的耶,祝你快樂哦!期待您的更新!.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys.. err, even to those comments written in japanese/chinese ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 做好事,不需要給人知道,雖然只是一件微不足道的事,但我相信,這會帶給我快樂。..................................................

    ReplyDelete