Saturday, September 19, 2009

Silvery Feel


September 18, 2009 - It was my silver anniversary. I have no reason not to be thankful to have reached this age. Although it might seem to be a bad news for most people to undergo that inevitable part of living, and that is - aging, and not having yet fulfilled their aims and aspirations, there are a lot to be grateful for. First and foremost, a lot of thanks that I have reached another year to live in this wonderful and exciting world; not everyone is given the chance to live this long. Thanks for the air I breathe, for the good health that I and my loved ones have, for our safety and for the love that surrounds us. Thanks for every single day, whether it be a boring or a fun-filled or exciting or horrible day. Thanks for all the fun, happiness, for all the opportunities that come along, for my friends, for all the people around me that make life worthwhile, and simply, for everything. There are a lot that go unmentioned and that my big gratefulness still goes an understatement. Thank you Lord for everything. =)

3 comments:

  1. wow! happy anniversary shci! ^_^
    God bless! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative post. Thank you for sharing. If you have time, I hope you can visit my austin home theater site. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete